If you’re traveling through Benalla in an RV throughout the year and need a basic, no-frills place to overnight then our designated area at the Showgrounds may suit your purposes.
Entry via the Cecil St gate (turn left off Arundel St).
RV camping: is permitted in the designated area only (entry via Cecil St gate, to the left).
* Self-contained RVs only
* No power/water/showers. All vans must be self-contained and leave no waste. (There is a dumpsite at the airport) There are limited toilet facilities on the showgrounds.
* No bookings are taken.
* 15 spaces
* $12/night, 2-night maximum stay. There is an Honesty Box on site for payments. Bank details are listed in the area for direct deposits.
* There may be limited/no access during sustained wet weather if the ground becomes unsuitable.
* No open fires
* No tents
* No camping available during the 2021 Show period ( Friday 8th October – Monday 18th October 2021)
* Please keep pets on leads and remove all waste