If you’re traveling through Benalla in an RV throughout the year and need a basic, no-frills place to overnight then our designated area at the Showgrounds may suit your purposes.
Entry via the Cecil St gate (Cecil St is the first road on your left along Arundel St).
RV camping: is permitted in the designated area only (entry via Cecil St gate, once through the gate look to the left).
* Self-contained RVs only
* No power/water/showers. All vans must be self-contained and leave no waste. (There is a dumpsite at the airport) There are limited toilet facilities on the showgrounds.
* No bookings are taken.
* 15 spaces
* $15/night, 2-night maximum stay. There is an Honesty Box on site for cash payments. Bank details are listed in the area for direct deposits.
* There may be limited/no access during sustained wet weather if the ground becomes unsuitable.
* No open fires
* No tents
* No camping available during the 2022 Show period ( Friday 7th October – Monday 17th October 2022)
* Please keep pets on leads and remove all waste